What's In This Article?
Are you scrambling to find last-minute Father’s Day gift ideas for a Baby Boomer dad?
Finding a gift that your dad will really appreciate can be hard enough, even if he’s “easy” to buy for. Finding that gift this close to Father’s Day can be especially tough. We’ve created a short-list of great, affordable gifts that you should be able to order and have delivered in time for Father’s Day – even if it’s tomorrow!
All the gift ideas we’ve listed below are available on Amazon. Many are available for next-day delivery and offer an excellent return policy.
If your dad would prefer to shop for himself, Amazon gift cards make it easy for him to pick out something he knows he’d like.
Here are 5 Father’s Day Gift Ideas for Last-Minute Shoppers
TOZO T10 Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds
Here’s a great pair of wireless earbuds for under $40 and they ship for free!
I personally own a pair of these earbuds and I love them. Here’s why…
- The TOZO T10s fit snug in my ears and keep out ambient noise so I’m never distracted while I listen to my favorite playlist or podcast
- They are water-resistant so I can swim while I wear them. Here in Vegas, that’s super important!
- As a former recording engineer, sound quality is very important to me. If I can’t hear the bright high frequencies of the cymbals and the tight low end of the bass drum I’m unhappy. These earbuds never disappoint me.
- They come in a convenient, water-resistant charging case that can charge wirelessly or via a USB cable making it easy to keep them charged.
- For dads who WFH (work from home) like I do, these earbuds easily connect via bluetooth making online meetings all the more comfortable without wires.
14.5 Spatula (Kitchen Turner) with Laser-Etched Team Logo
Does your dad have a favorite sports team? We are hockey fans and this NHL Burger flipper is a cooking utensil regularly used in our home. The material has held up well and the team emblem is still readable after a couple of years of use.
We use it for scrambled eggs, stir fry and anything else we are cooking that needs to be moved around.
If your dad is a regular BBQ chef pair the flipper up with the matching BBQ apron – use this the link to the left and search for your dad’s favorite team.
Meural Canvas II – The Smart Art Frame with 21.5 in. HD Digital Canvas
Is your dad a renaissance man – but you can’t afford a Van Gough? Why settle for one piece of classic art when you can get unlimited pieces?! Our neighbors have one of these in their home and when we saw it, we immediately fell in love with it.
The frame mounts easily on the wall and the rotating art looks amazing. For a small monthly subscription you can give the gift of classic art to your dad. Oh… and he can use it to display photos of you too 😀
Officially Licensed Throw Blankets and Pool Towels
Here’s another way you can acknowledge your father’s obsession with his favorite sports teams.
- Officially Licensed Product by The Northwest Company
- Measures 30-inches by 60-inches
- Made of 52% Cotton and 48% Polyester
- Team Logo Front and Center, Laid out Vertically with Bold Team Colors
- Machine Washable
- Pool Floats and Thermometers are also available
Samsung 75" QLED 4K Q60 Series Smart TV
Feeling generous this Father’s Day? This Samsung 75 ‘ TV will make watching the game, or dad’s favorite sitcom better than ever. It can be up and running within a few minutes of unboxing and the picture is AMAZING.
We recently purchased this one for ourselves and we’re glad we did. Not only is it BIG, but the QLED display is bright and clear and the built-in speakers sound great. It has Alexa built in too, so if your dad talks to the TV like I do, it might just answer him!